From the Overman Himself...
I know there has not been any update in a long time and I know that most people either don't know about this page or just find it boring. Most people that do know about this page are forced to read it through some sort of relationship with me either being friend, foe, or probably just family. If you fit into one of those categories, I thank you highly.
I'm not on campus as much as I would like to be. I'm only on campus on MWFs and Tuesdays and Thursdays are all work. Outside of class, I've got a bunch of stuff underway. If you are one of those few elites that have a head's up from me, then you know its going to be crazy.
This site. What can I say about this blog? I heard from a colleague of mine that politicians actually do read these blogs through the press secretaries that scour the internet for any entries regarding their respective office holders. I think this is interesting and I think that is a good direction for the site. Not only do I get to educate all you fools but also make my own splash in the political realm because politicians might read my entries to get an head's up on what their constituents and critics think. So here's to a start:
I'm not on campus as much as I would like to be. I'm only on campus on MWFs and Tuesdays and Thursdays are all work. Outside of class, I've got a bunch of stuff underway. If you are one of those few elites that have a head's up from me, then you know its going to be crazy.
This site. What can I say about this blog? I heard from a colleague of mine that politicians actually do read these blogs through the press secretaries that scour the internet for any entries regarding their respective office holders. I think this is interesting and I think that is a good direction for the site. Not only do I get to educate all you fools but also make my own splash in the political realm because politicians might read my entries to get an head's up on what their constituents and critics think. So here's to a start:
Senator Obama - I personally thought it was great to see you and McCain
working together on a common goal. It was a great power move and
indeed McCain has a great following amongst some Republicans and alot of
Democrats. Ah yes, your appearence on the Daily Show with Jon
Stewart was great.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home