Son Doolah Back At It Again
I know this piece of news hasn't been going around much lately but I returned to the studio on Feb 11 to record a freestyle. Needless to say, it went actually pretty bad and theres very few directions that I can point the blame haha. With that said though, I'm gonna hit the studio back and record an awesome track which is gonna get some heads noddin' and raise a few eyebrows. In other words, some suckas are gonna get verbally smacked on record and I DARE them to come at me with a diss track....I DARE THEM! They know who they are....wait till the track come out.
Asides from just battlin' and killin' cats on record, I'm gonna be doing a bunch of club tracks as well. Nah man, I ain't crossed over - my kids gotta eat u know....
Oh yeah, before I forget. I'm lookin' for somebody to fix up the Professor Ali website. That site been costin' me money every month and I wanna put my mixtapes on it plus the new ish I been workin' on.
Peace
Asides from just battlin' and killin' cats on record, I'm gonna be doing a bunch of club tracks as well. Nah man, I ain't crossed over - my kids gotta eat u know....
Oh yeah, before I forget. I'm lookin' for somebody to fix up the Professor Ali website. That site been costin' me money every month and I wanna put my mixtapes on it plus the new ish I been workin' on.
Peace


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home