Ann Coulter Coming To Loyola!

March 23rd. Mundeline Auditorium. Loyola University. Ann Coulter.
Yes indeedy, Coulter herself will be speaking to Loyola students and faculty. The questions, of course, will be pre-screened so that nobody gets an opportunity to refute her arguments or as my homie put it - "make her feel like an idiot."
I've read tons of her articles and wanted to respond on my blog - but I was holding back. Does anybody even take this whackjob seriously? I just got this news recently and I'm going to post more of my thoughts in the coming days leading up to this event.


1 Comments:
Peace Ock. I just wanted to let you know everything was evertyhing and I hope ya school runnings go well swell and I will hear from you when I hear from you.
Peace.
By
Anonymous, at 2:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home